As individuals sometimes we face challenges in our personal and professional lives that can cause us to feel stressed and lose our sense of direction. At these times, it may be difficult to see the proverbial “forest for the trees” and an outside perspective may be useful to spur us on to make the changes we desire.
Through counselling, Sheila will listen deeply, ask powerful questions, challenge limiting beliefs and work with you in a focused way to:
- Clarify what is important to you
- Explore new ways to think about issues
- Take proactive steps to achieve a renewed sense of purpose and direction
If you are struggling with feelings that are dragging you down, wanting help with identity issues, relationship problems, troubles at work, or are challenged to achieve a healthier lifestyle, counselling may be the first step forward.
Individual counselling can help you to:
- Change unhelpful thoughts and actions
- Reduce stress
- Become more confident and self-accepting
- Experience more positive, loving relationships
- Develop peace of mind
- Increase productivity
- Create effective strategies and practical suggestions to help you achieve your goals
It is important when choosing a counsellor, that you feel comfortable and can relate to the person you are choosing. Feel free to contact Sheila for an initial discussion to decide if you would like to go ahead and book an appointment. There are no minimum required sessions and you can book one session at a time.